Inbound Lead Generation
- Search Engine Optimization: By improving the search-ability and awareness of your site, visits and engagement are subject to increase
- New Content: Creating content that is relevant and impactful to a desired audience can easily lead to visits, engagement and sharing
- Website Organization: The website is the key place where visitors need to be converted to leads and opportunities. Strategically organizing the layout, design, content and calls-to-action can make a big difference between visitors and leads
- Company Blogs: A blog can be a great tool for educating readers on your company, products or services without explicitly advertising. Keeping readers engaged, interested and returning will allow you to build a strong base of users that can potentially be converted
- Social Media: Social networks and channels have now become the new channels for people to research and learn about products and services. Ads and peers can have a big influence on generating buzz or awareness for a particular company, product or service. Strategically using social media to be in front of your audience and customers can help establish credibility and generate awareness.
Outbound Lead Generation
- Email Marketing: Despite the prevalence of social media and networks, email still remains as one of the more prominent forces in communicating and promoting. By using email to stay in touch with customers, educate them on your company or leading them to one of the inbound lead generation channels, you can ensure your company remains on top-of-mind
- Display Ads: Display ads allow for highly targeted visibility on large exposure search networks. These ads can be used to drive leads to new content on one of your inbound lead generation channels. Display ads create short sparks of interest that should be nurtured/directed to inbound lead generation channels and eventually to conversion.
- Events: Similar to display ads, events can act as methods to create short sparks of interest that should be used to drive leads to inbound lead generation channels. On top of a driver, events are very powerful because they can be used to build a much stronger connection to leads because of face value. These interactions are the most important because there is no buffer of anonymity to polish or refine an image. If done correctly it can quickly turn an individual into a strong lead.